Tuesday, September 3, 2013

New milestones

It's been over a month since my last post.....I'll blame it on the fact that life is busy?!

Some new things we have experienced recently:
Our little girl is walking!
Not full, walking all the time walking, but definitely letting go of things and walking halfway across the room. This is huuge! Huge in the fact that I am a super proud Momma and also huge in the fact that the times of confining her and running to do something in the next room are over. Huge in the fact that I will now be chasing her ALL over the place! Life is about to get busier.

We are definitely in the sleep all night phase and I could not be happier or more well-rested! Thank you God!!

We went on our first trip in July. Flying with a 9 month old is not the most difficult thing, but it certainly is exhausting. We had a new toy so she could play with something she had never played with before. We made sure she had a bottle or paci for take off and landing. Her ears didn't seem to bother her. The most difficult thing by far was the fact that she didn't understand why she had to stay in our laps and why she couldn't get down and move around on the floor.

We also had our first over night trip without the little one. It was for our anniversary. My sweet husband took me to the hotel we stayed in the night of our wedding. My parents kept our little girl and she did great!

We are coming up on the 1 year mark....about a month and a half away...CRAZY! I'm working on her birthday party.

We have friends who are expecting their second....and lots of friends pregnant with their first. That baby fever is trying to kick in but I hope we will push through for a little more time with our sweet one before another one comes in to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment